Core Banking Solution (CBS) is a step towards enhancing customer convenience through Anywhere and Anytime Banking
CBS is networking of branches, which enables Customers to operate their accounts, and avail banking services from any branch of the Bank on CBS network, regardless of where he maintains his account.
All CBS branches are inter-connected with each other
Customers of CBS branches can avail various banking facilities from any other CBS branch located anywhere in the world. These services are:
- To obtain cash payment out of his account by tendering a cheque
- To make enquiries about the balance; debit or credit entries in the account..
- Customers can continue to use ATMs and other Delivery Channels, which are also interfaced with CBS platform.
- Facilities like Bill Payment, I-Bob, M-bob etc. shall also continue to be available. Bank is in the process of launching Internet-banking facility shortly.
- To deposit cash into the account.
- To deposit a cheque for credit into his account.
- To transfer funds from his account to some other account – his own or of third party, provided both accounts are in CBS branches.
- To deposit cheques / cash into account of some other person who has account in a CBS branch.
- To get statement of account.