Web Application management is the process of managing the operation, maintenance, versioning and upgrading of application throughout its lifecycle.
Web Application Management Features:
- Query production databases.
- Advanced application monitoring.
- Automatic application discovery and inventory.
- Limited production access to view applications, servers, databases, etc.
- Stop & start applications remotely.
- Server monitoring & alerts.
Benefits of Web application management system
- Invest wisely and save money for Internet application development.
- Get free web application management tools that will alert you to the productivity of your website.
- website application management solutions for business.
At Rosalsoft we are using Web application management tools that allow you to make changes to content easily, and without having to call your provider.